The Champagne country flower honey is a great thought to honey golden color and creamy texture. Harvested in the vicinity of the most famous vineyards of our French soil, the bees visit the flowers with the seasons to deliver honey of different flavors. These flavors include floral notes thousands of local flowers and a sweet caramel flavor.
With its sweet taste texture, honey Champagne is ideal to accompany lightly toasted slices of bread or used in cooking.
Five Benefits of Honey
- Honey is full of nutrients & antioxidants providing a large range of health benefits (antibacterial, healing, antioxidants, nutritional, digestive, antiseptic, respiratory, anti-inflammatory, etc.).
- Old civilizations used honey to cure bowel diseases and to heal wounds (by Grec, Roman, Egyptian & Chinese).
- Honey contains naturally vitamins & minerals which help to restore health, and protect defenses.
- Honey is considered as a valuable therapy to cure burns, it has been shown that application of honey can accelerate the healing of wounds and sores.
- French & international doctors today agree on honey benefits . In France, Thyme honey is used for its healing properties.
FAMILLE MARY is the French Honey specialist since 1921.